Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Daniel Gonzales

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending an art show at The Outnumbered Gallery that featured my friend Daniel Gonzales.  Daniel used to teach art at Rock Canyon High School. Maybe some of your older brother and sisters took a class from him there.  He left teaching to pursue a career as a professional artist full time. His work is amazing. If you get a chance to visit the Outnumbered Gallery and check out his work...you will not be disappointed.  Below are some pictures I took at the show, as well as a link to his website.
http://www.danielsartwork.com/


Daniel and my favorite piece from his show, "Stargazing." 

Daniel and I.

"Stargazing" 

 Detail from "Stargazing"

 Nocturne

Virgin Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment