Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Miss Wilson and Mrs. Berndt Paint Together

Many students have been asking about the paintings hanging in my classroom, so I decided to post about them.  A month or so ago Mrs. Berndt and I went to a painting class called Canvas and Cocktails.  The theme was a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater.  

Mrs. Bernd painted her pictures exactly like the instructor did.  She is a very precise artist. Most of you know that Blue is my favorite color, so I changed mine to match my own artistic tastes.  Mrs. Berndt and I both learned a lot about how we approach art during the process.  Mrs. Berndt is more precise, organized and meticulous, while I tend to be more expressive, unorganized and messy.  
Below are pictures from our evening of painting. You will notice that even Mrs. Johnston showed up to hang out with us for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment