Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Welcome Back TTE Students




Welcome Back Artists!

I hope you have had the chance to rest and recharge your art batteries this summer. There are so many cool projects we are going to work on this year.  I can't wait to give you all big hugs and get started creating! I am hoping to increase communication this year through a variety of ways. Everyone has a preferred mode to receive information and I have tried to provide a way everyone can use.  As always, e-mail is the best way to get a hold of me if you have any questions or concerns!

There are a number of ways to find out more about what is going on in the TTE Art Classroom:

Timber Trail Art Studio - Art Class Website, if you have basic questions about art or dance at TTE, it is a great place to start. Most of your art/dance questions can be answered via the information on the website.

Miss Wilson Art Teacher Facebook Page -  Facebook page that highlights some of the big art/dance events at TTE (Art Shows, 5th grade dance...etc...).  If you are a Facebook user and are interested in some of the big happenings involving art and dance at TTE, follow the my art teacher FB page.

Miss Wilson Art Twitter -  Twitter account that celebrates art education and TTE artists and dancers. I am relatively new to tweeting, but will try and tweet things that I consider important to art education. Follow me here: @MisWilsonArt

MissWilsonArts is my TTE Instagram feed. Student art is featured.

TTE Art Pawprint Press - Link to this blog. It is the most updated and current picture of the art/dance program at TTE. It is the best place to find out the latest and the greatest happenings in the TTE Art Room.  I updated this blog often.



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog you have.

    Don't mind just spend a few seconds by clicking to the link below to give him a vote for his determination ...

    http://woobox.com/vikq2d/gallery/HyQpixBqKhU

    Please vote by 31/08/2016

    Thank you.

    OR visit my blogs,

    nklpunya.blogspot.com

    edmet-nklpunya.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete