Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Summer Fun


I hope you had a great summer break!  

Here are a few photos from Miss Wilson's summer fun! 


I started the summer by attending the graduation party of
one of my all time favorite former students.  Neil is such
an amazing guy!  
I took some Professional Development
classes with  a couple of my art teacher friends. 

The Dead Sea Scroll exhibit at the Museum of Nature and Science
was AMAZING.  There were works of art on display that are
2000 years old!  Here I am with my dad at the exhibit. 
When you live near the mountains you vacation at the beach!
Clearwater Beach, Tampa, Florida. 

The sunset at Clearwater Beach was beautiful!!
Tampa, Florida

I went to my high school reunion!  Can you find me? Viva la Panama!  
Some of my besties from high school. 

My college friend Jerry was one of the exhibitors at the Cherry Creek
Art Festival again this year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment